“How can we be certain we’ll reach all of our goals?”
Today, it seems things are more uncertain than ever. So how can you address today’s challenges, without overreacting to them? Your current well-being and living your best financial life are dependent on your ability to make well informed financial decisions during good markets and bad. Like many people, you are probably already burdened with enough responsibility without trying to plan the best course to retirement or other long-term goals. That’s where the power of financial planning comes in.
A financial plan can set you on a path to achieving your financial goals and living your best financial life. A financial plan can help simplify your life and give you the freedom to relax, knowing you have prepared for the future, so you can turn your attention to more enjoyable things.
At WFM, we follow a process that helps us understand your entire financial picture, and we organize that insight into a financial plan that addresses your unique and personal needs.
Here are some of the common questions we routinely answer:
- When can I retire?
- How much can I spend without running out of money?
- How do I create income during retirement that matches my monthly expenses?
- When is the best time to apply for Social Security?
- What is the most tax efficient way to take income from my financial accounts?
- How will I pay for future health care costs?
- Can we afford to move to a retirement community?
- How can I transition to a retirement community?
- Can we afford to help our children and grandchildren?
- How can we pay for college?
- How can I reduce my taxes?
- Are my investments right for my financial goals?
- What kind of risks are my investments exposed to?
- Am I taking too much risk?
- Do I have the right amount of insurance?
- Do we have the right kind of wills and trusts?
- How do I avoid or minimize estate taxes?
- How can I avoid probate?
- How much can I give to charity?
- Can we establish a charitable trust or family foundation?
- What should I do with my inheritance?
- How do I protect my children from losing or squandering their inheritance?
- How do I provide for my current spouse and my children from a previous marriage?
- How do I recover and survive after a divorce?